From: Laurie Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 8:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Apache 2 + SSL Problems

Hi,

I'm trying to get Apache 2 to work with SSL to set up an https server. I
presume I am getting something wrong.

When I try to access the site the connection times out and I get:
[Mon Jan21 12:53:11 2002] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Invalid method in
request
written to the log file

I have attached a copy of my http.conf file

              Laurie Robert Young
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.wildfalcon.com     |  www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~laurie
              ICQ UIN #20194782