Thanks, I read in the archives that Matt Goyer had a similar problem, but
I think its not the same cause.
His problem was that the runtime linker didn't find the
dynamic openssl library, my problem is that the symbol "ap_user_id"
referenced in libssl.so isn't found in any library.
I think the ap_* symbols are defined in Apache core, so I don't know
what's wrong.
Can somebody help me solve this problem?

Regards,

                        Alan Mizrahi
                        Universidad Simon Bolivar
                        Laboratorio de Computacion