Hi,

I hope this is the correct forum for my query.

I have installed apache with mod_ssl.  Briefly, I want all http requests to a particular VirtualHost to be redirected to https for the same VirtualHost.  Do I use mod_rewrite to do this?

I have set up 4 VirtualHosts in the order:

<VirtualHost a.com:80>

<VirtualHost b.com:80>

<VirtualHost c.com:80>

<VirtualHost d.com:443>

All https://d.com requests work fine.  I want all http://d.com to be redirected to https://d.com but they are defaulting to http://a.com.

I guess one solution might be to place the <VirtualHost d.com:443> container at the top of the VirtualHost container list in httpd.conf but I want the general default to be a.com:80.

I thought this would be straightforward but I dunno how to do it.

Appreciate any help.  Cheers,

Farooq Khan

Mob: +44 7771 981 946

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

privileged or confidential information. If you have received it
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.