Hi All.

  I'm new to the group, and I'm sure this questions has been asked before,
but I am having problem getting certain versions of netscape to correctly
load my apache+mod_ssl+open_ssl webpage.

  The certificate is accepted, but when client authentication is performed
by Apache netscape users get the "Security Library Out Of Memory Error."

  The odd this is that it only seems to happend when I have enable .htaccess
user authentication and the certificate acceptance appears to be working
correctly.

  Any ideas?

--
Adam