> How do I define that apache should accept only non-encrypted connections
> on
> port 80 and only encrypted on 443?

This is only decided by the SSLEngine on statement, without that it doesnt
matter what port number is what it will still be standard http.

> What if I would use other two ports? 81 and 444 for example. Would
> apache
> crash? or will it tell it doesn't know what kind of connections should
> wait
> on those ports? or will it expect http connections everywhere?

You can use any port you like pretty much, as long as its not already used.

> I did search the docs on the web. But i could not find answer to my
> questions. That's why I subscribed here. Maybe you could point me to
> exact
> answer of my question;
>
> <VirtualHost 192.168.0.1>
> ServerName blabla1
> </VirtualHost>
>
> <VirtualHost 192.168.0.1>
> ServerName blabla2
> </VirtualHost>
>
> will both servers, blabla1 and blabla2 be available on port 80 w/o SSL
> and
> on port 443 with SSL? should I use this to define behaviour of ports?

As you have them there it is simply going to be two http servers.

> <VirtualHost *:80>
> SSLEngine Off
> </VirtualHost>
>
> <VirtualHost *:443>
> SSLEngine On
> </VirtualHost>

As you have it here, ONLY because of the sslengine directive will the second
one be SSL enabled, otherwise it would be http on port 443

To recap:

<VirtualHost 192.168.0.1:443>
  SSLEngine On
</VirtualHost>