Hi Folks:

I am having problems getting a self-signed identity (client) cert installed into
my browsers (Mozilla 0.9.8 and Netscape 4.78).

The cert is signed and tested to be valid, I just can't find the right method to
install it into my browser.  I even tried copying the ident.crt to ident.pem and
browsing it with the browsers.  This installed the cert as a server cert, not an
identity cert.

Can anyone provide any hints on how to install a client cert?  Thanks!

--
Ron Gage - Owner, Linux Network Services - Saginaw, Michigan - 989-274-8088
Your one-stop source for Reliable, Secure and Affordable Networking Solutions