From: Henning Sittler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 1:35 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: csr password

I setup a secure server with a password on the csr that must be entered when apache starts up.  How can I remove this password so that apache can start without asking for it?

Do I need to generate a new key pair?  If I do, will that invalidate my current issued certificate?

Thanks,

Henning Sittler
www.inscriber.com