Hi, im using an apache server with mod_ssl. (the last one, newest one version...)
I get the error

724:error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol:D:\MyPro
jects\Applications\opensa\openssl\ssl\s23_clnt.c:460:

When i'm trying to connect. I can only read this with the openssl s_client mode, because the broser just search forever when i type the secured domain name.

Notice that the number of the error is sometimes 724, sometimes 982, sometimes 972,...

I red about my config was pointing to a wrong port and i may had "Listen 80" instead of "Port 80". That is all i found about this error, and it was already done in my config.

Thanks a lot,
Regards, MARTIN Pierre

PS: Sorry for my bad english...

MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]