Hi, list,

I used .htaccess to add client authentication to access a particular directory.
However it seems that .htaccess is not processed occassionally when http request is
made to an object in that directory. Anything wrong with my configuration?

SSLRequireSSL
SSLVerifyClient require
SSLVerifyDepth 1
SSLRequire %{SSL_CLIENT_M_SERIAL} eq "A6"

And when requet to a file requires client authentication, the server would return
'Internal Server Probelm' after a long run. Is my server having too few resources?
Please help. Thank you.

Angus Lee