I currently use apache-SSL and  am switching to the apache with modssl
module.
The building process is success. The version I am using to build
apache-modssl is
apache_1.3.23, modssl-2.8.7.-1.3.23 and openssl-0.9.6a.

I am having 2 problems when using this httpd:

 1) when access the HTTPS server, netscape is asked to select the user
certificate, then
passphease. After that netscape is asked again twice to select user
certificate! This never
happens on my apache-SSL version.

    SSLVerifyClient require
    SSLVerifyDepth 1

2) When I switch to HTTP server ( VirtualHost same node ), most times
netscape crashs!
This also never happens on my apache-SSL version.

I have tried both shared and static building methods and no luck. What
am I missing
here?

*  Shouben Zhou                  |                             *
*  ICASE                         |                             *
*  Mail Stop 132C, Bldg. 1152    | Phone: (757) 864-6558       *
*  NASA Langley Research Center  |   Fax: (757) 864-6134       *
*  Hampton, VA 23681-2199        | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      *