Hi Everyone,

I've researched the archives and found several users with this same problem,
but none of the solutions seems to work for me. Does anyone know the
workaround
or solution?

Basically I have:
 mod_ssl-2.8.7-1.3.23
 openssl-0.9.6c
 mm-1.1.3
 apache_1.3.23
 Solaris 8 (x86)

When I try to run apache, the following message occurs.

# ./apachectl startssl
Syntax error on line 206 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libssl.so into server: ld.so.1:
/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libssl.so: symbol ap_user_id: referenced symbol
not found
./apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started

Hope I have not missed the answer somewhere else...

Thank You in advance,

Vince