[EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:

> greetings to everyone
>
> i have the following problem and it will be very nice of you if you could help me
>out with this!
> in one redhat7.2 i have installed apache/php/ssl/mod_ssl as it can be seen at the
>end of my mail
> In the httpd.conf i have put the following:
>
> ***httpd.conf***

Hi,
I can't watch your file.

Please, tell me one thing, is your apache instaled with rpm? and if it
is, don't you have seen this [warn] Loaded DSO
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_caucho.so uses plain Apache 1.3
API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with
-DEAPI) ?? How can i solve this problem with RPMS ?