Hi

I installed client certificate but the server says
client doesnot have client certificate. I made
mandotary (client cert. needed) in IIS. Both the
certificates are generated through stanalone CA in
Windows 2000 server. I even connected mod-ssl test
site which says client certificate filed is empty.

How to install properly the client certificate. How to
check whether it is installed properly in IE.

- Selva