Thanx Andrew for a quick response.

I am in a mess ... this project landed in my lap just 8 days back when I new
nothing about apache's httpd.conf or PKI or openssl etc etc..
But today i feel so much more aware.

[http page]
The problem is in our intranet site we have first page which has to be a http
page where the new user sends a request for certificate to my CA.

[https Page - SSLVerifyClient none]
The second page is where the new user is asked to provide user id & PEM pass
phrase to generate a certificate

[http page - SSLVerifyClient require]
The third page where all registered users fill there user id & password and use
the intranet aaplication.

now I need to create three virtual hosts in
[httpd.conf file]
[ssl.conf file]
how do configure the two files for the same.

1. where do i put the virtual host details for http page
2. where do i put the virtual host details for https page SSLVerifyClient none
3. where do i put the virtual host details for https page SSLVerifyClient
require

Please suggest.

Regards

Sonu.