Hi!

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 06:38:22PM +0200, Nisbach, Thomas wrote:
> i found one (unsatisfying) solution:
> I disabled SSLv3 by setting
>
> SSLProtocol -SSLv3
>
> If i do this MSIE on Mac runs but i worry about
> other browser that would not run anymore :-(

Btw, as for my understanding this does not disable TLSv1: Does
IE's TLS1-support work any better than its SSL3 implementation?

And what also bothers me: Why do these problems only seem to
affect OpenSSL based webservers, and not for example iPlanet? Do
these non-affected servers contain other/better workarounds? Or do
they only support SSL2?

Is it really such a serious drawback to disable SSL3? Most current
browsers (e.g. links, Mozilla, Opera) seem to support and default
to TLS1, anyway.

Ciao

Thomas