Once upon a time Cliff Woolley shaped the electrons to say...
> Let me guess, SHMCB, right?  Download 2.0.36 (released today) and use
> that.  SHMCB is now fixed.

Right on!

Ok, I've been here 13.5 hours today, it works now.  I'm bailing. ;-)

Thanks.

(Wisdom I relearned today - use explicit paths.  You never know when
someone else has left an old install laying around earlier in your
build path.  Like, say, a non-shared openssl which makes a shared
apache+mod_ssl sad...  Not that I wasted a lot of time on that...)

-MZ, CISSP #3762, RHCE #806199299900541
--
<URL:mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Gweep, Discordian, Author, Engineer, me..
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 781-788-0130