Hi, i've set up an Apache/mod_ssl web server, create a CA, installed
the server certifcate, etc, etc.

The i went trough the CLIENT CERTIFICATE process.
everything worked fine (Client Request -> CA Sign the cert
  -> Browser LOAD the cert)

THE PROBLEM IS that the SERVER REQUEST THE CERTIFICATE EVERY TIME I
  LOAD A NEW HTML PAGE. This means that the browser - NETSCAPE 6.2.1 -
  display continuously the CLIENT CERTIFICATE REQUEST windows!

This is the httpd config:
-------------------------
  SSLVerifyClient none
  SSLCACertificateFile /...correct_path_here.../cacert.pem
  <Location /work >
    SSLVerifyClient require
    SSLVerifyDepth  1
  </Location>

....and i have 3 HTML pages in /work dir, each containing
a LINK to the others (to test the system)

AM I MISSING SOMETHING REALLY ...obvious...?

TIA
luca.