On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 01:50:32PM -0400, Shon Stephens wrote:
> i am currently using modssl 2.8.4 w/ apache 1.3.20 and openssl 0.9.6b. for
> compatibility with another application, i need to upgrade my openssl to
> 0.9.6c. will i have any problems with the modssl/apache upgrading to this
> version of openssl. in other words, will i need to upgrade my modssl
> version? should i recompile modssl with the new openssl version, or can i
> just replace what is currently there?

Source code compatibility should not be an issue. Binary compatibility
is possible, but I don't know for sure, whether some internal interface was
changed. I would thus recommend to recompile.

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/