I just upgraded my openssl and the sent a SIGHUP to httpd and I got the
following error:

Syntax error on line 265 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/libssl.so into server: symbol __sysconf,
version GLIBC_2.2 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

The system is running RHL7.0. Before upgrade everything was working fine
(including SSL module). We had openssl-0.9.5a-14 installed.

Then for upgrade I performed the following:
rpm -ivh --force openssl095a-0.9.5a-9.i386.rpm
rpm -Uvh --force openssl-0.9.6-9.i386.rpm

(for your info: openssl095a is the same as openssl-0.9.5a just different
names, they include the same files so you can have both 0.9.5a and 0.9.6
installed at the same time. it's an RPM versioning issue)

So in the /usr/lib directory there is libssl.so.0 and libssl.so.1 (this is
compatibility for other programs). But now on restart of httpd I received the
following error.

Anybody have ideas?

Thanks,
Ben