-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Cordova, Silvio
Sent: Tuesday, 11 June 2002 11:27 a.m.
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Apache 1.3.23 Problem

I am having trouble running Apache 1.3.23.  It will not listen on port 443
for https.  The server was started with "apachectl startssl" as per the
instructions, but it will only listen on port 80.  I was able to force it on
port 443, but it only works with http and not with https.  I am running it
on a Solaris v8 SPARC chip.

Any suggestions or ideas ?

Thanks,
Silvio Cordova