Seems that the current 2.8.8 has some problems patching into some of
the mod_proxy code:

./ap/Makefile.tmpl.rej
./modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c.rej
./modules/proxy/proxy_http.c.rej

Apart from those three files (536 bytes, 1312 bytes, 2607 bytes) it
looks clean...

        James

--
  James Bromberger,
  Senior Web/Systems Administrator, JDV

http://conf.linux.org.au/

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Matthew Ruzicka wrote:

> Pardon my possible ignorance here, but has anyone come up with any
good
> work arounds for getting mod_ssl to work with the (patched) Apache
1.3.26
> since 2.8.8-1.3.24 only wants to work with 1.3.24?

I'm looking into it.