From: David F. Reed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 6:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RH 7.3 and SSL

Pardon my ignorance and cross posting in hopes of finding the
answer.

I am running RH linux 7.3 (upgraded rom 6.2).

I am trying to get imaps and https working with my certificates;
I think the programs themselves are working, because they present
a funky "localhost@localdomain" certificate.

I seem unable to figure out where to put the certificates I generated
(in /usr/share/ssl/certs).

I did stop and restart the httpd service.

Any clues?

Many thanks.

--Dave

--
David F. Reed  -> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (w)  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (h)
(for pgp key: [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://keys.pgp.com/ )