none are required, it's built into the 2.0.x code.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Venkat Reddy Valluri wrote:

> Hi,
>   Can you please let me know  where exactly i can get the suitable mod_ssl version
>which suits for apache 2.0.39, I tried to find out in www.modssl.org, but found out
>only the mod_ssl_2.8.10-1.3.26 which suits for apache 1.3.26,
>
> Any help greatly apprecited
>

> Thks
> Venkata Reddy V

        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!