Respected Sir,

MY Problem:
I have to implement Apache+SSL to for the security of my web application, but i have
only Password field and Billing amount field to store into the database.... i want to
use SSL for encryption of the said fields...
so keep me sure that which Cipher i can use that will encrypt the data over the wire
through SSL and then decrypt it before storing..

And furhter.. is there any need of Certificates...where i want to authenticate my
users only matching there password into the database...
so is this better for me to use only any Cipher?

and if u feel free then plz give me step by step solution to my problem...that how can
i configure mod_ssl + openssl for my problem..

Regards

SHAZ!