Hi,
   Could anyone tell me whether I can enable multiple virtual hosts (with
ssl enabled  with mod-ssl)  on Apache version 1.3.26 ? I am using this as a
reverse proxy with multiple virtual hosts.

 If you could help me please send the info at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks
 Jay

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.