Hi All,

Im a little new to the Apache & Mod_ssl scene and as such have used the
1.3.26 pre-compiled version on the modssl.org website.

I noticed recently that 1.3.27 (Apache) has been released and as such am
wanting to upgrade asap to this version.

Im running Apache on a Windows 2000 server, due to reasons beyond my
control and as such am hoping that I can obtain either one of two things

a) a pre-compiled version of apache 1.3.27 with modssl

or

b) instructions (clear and detailed due to my limited understanding of
this topic) on how to upgrade apache and still keep my mod_ssl stuff
intact.
I've upgraded my current mod_ssl to the latest versions etc.

I've looked into compiling a version myself as I dont believe this will
be provided by modssl.org with limited success.

Thanks in advance

Justin Annear
Ballarat Secondary College