I'm thinking you need to use Virtual Host directives - as others have replied, you already know that NameVirtualHost wont help - so you need to put each virtual host on a different IP. (or different port if no spare IP's_).

firstly - configure your operating system to receive all the ip's you want to use - usually via ip-aliases - something you can do in unix and windows, but dont ask me how in windows.

an example:

your real ip is 192.168.1.2 , and you set up 192.168.1.3 as an extra alias.

I'm assuming you started with httpd.conf as provided with mod_ssl - this should have the basic SSL configuration bits.

Then in your httpd.conf near the end, in the <IfDefine SSL> section, create a VHost for each cert/ip you want.

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.2:443>
ServerName www.cert1domain.com
SSLCertificateKeyFile conf/ssl.key/cert1.key
SSLCertificateFile conf/ssl.crt/cert1.crt
SSLEngine on
...other conf...
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.3:443>
ServerName www.cert2domain.com
SSLCertificateKeyFile conf/ssl.key/cert2.key
SSLCertificateFile conf/ssl.crt/cert2.crt
SSLEngine on
...other conf...
</VirtualHost>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

There are some way to configuring the Apache Server to utilize multiple certificates SSL, over an unique ip, once for each virtual domain ?

What the Apache configure sintax ?

Alex Moraes