Hi,

We are working with apache-1.3.23 and mod_ssl-2.8.7,
sometimes explorer says:

"This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the
nonsecure items?"

While everything on the page is secure, when answering yes, we always get a 'page
cannot be displayed'

The problem did not occur anymore when we did the following in out vhost configuration:

SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
          nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
          downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

question:

is downgrading to 1.0 really the solution, and what is causing this in the first place?

Cheers,
Jeroen.