Hello,

I'm an Spanish technicien, and my name is Marc Bartres.
Please excuse for my english first.

I've a problem installing Apache 2.0.43 ans SSL.
I've downloading this version and the OpenSSL 0.9g version.

The Apache without SSL runs ok.
But when I runs Apache with startssl appears an error of a library: vhost.c of
APR.

I compiled Apache with:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2 --enable-ssl
make
make install
and I configured httpd.conf with ServerName "the_IP:80" and ssl.conf with
ServerName "the_IP:443".

I put server.key and server.crt in ssl.conf too.

I want a basic secure server and I don't know what's the problem.

I'm testing enabling all modules, but then appears and error on DAV's library.

Please, it's for my work and I'm only in this project. Nobody knows Apache.

Thany you very much.