SSLVerifyClient is for verify the client certificate in SSLv3
So maybe try to setup SSLProtocol SSLv3

I did that earlier and it's working fine

m.e

Pierre-Yves Jaquenoud wrote:

Hi,
I'm using a Apache webserver version 2.0.43 and mod_ssl (the latest
version).
I configured the ssl.conf file and i start the webserver with the command
"apachectl startssl".

If i enable the following configuration instruction into the ssl.conf file :
"SSLVerifyClient require"
i can't connect to to my server and i received a strange composite error
into the error_log file:
[Wed Nov 27 11:55:17 2002] [error] Spurious SSL handshake interrupt [Hint:
Usual
ly just one of those OpenSSL confusions!?]
[Wed Nov 27 11:55:17 2002] [error] SSL Library Error: 336105671
error:140890C7:l
ib(20):func(137):reason(199)

What's wrong????

I'm not sure to pass the right certificate to the client. How have i to
proceed? Someone has maybe an example using an Apache webserver and a MSIE
6.0 client?

With my best regards.

P-Yves

Automated List Manager [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Modem offert : 150,92 euros remboursés sur le Pack eXtense de Wanadoo ! Haut débit à partir de 30 euros/mois : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/w