On Sun, Dec 15, 2002, Mads Toftum wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 09:41:11AM +0100, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> > Just for your information: the Apache mod_ssl project environment was
> > migrated to a new location. In case of any problems, contact me.
> >
> It seems that cvs is broken - http://www.modssl.org/source/cvs/ and
> the docs taken from the sorce - like
> http://www.modssl.org/source/exp/mod_ssl/pkg.mod_ssl/INSTALL
> both result in Internal Server Error.

Ops, yes, of course. Because there is no more active development on
mod_ssl for Apache 1.3, the CVS environment is no longer provided
publically (because there would be no interesting things to monitor at
all) and hence the new public project environment has no CVS setup.
So, CVS related things are now gone from the website. Just my fault in
forgetting to synchronize the website. Now fixed. Thanks for the hint.