Evan Dillon wrote:
try the apache/mod_ssl part of this:
http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/PHP/SoothinglySeamless/page1.html

Evan,

That looks great... but... it doesn't tell me how to configure
SSL in the httpd.conf. SSL is nowhere to be found in my httpd.conf, the default one that came with my apache 1.3.27 source distribution.

cam wrote:
> Have you tried this?
>
> http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Apache-Compile-HOWTO/

Cam,

I don't have any problem compiling apache with mod_ssl. I don't know how to configure it in the httpd.conf because after installation, SSL is nowhere to be mentioned in the httpd.conf that is installed.

Thanks.

Rick Root