On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, ComCity wrote:

> I'm very confused about the Virtual Host configuration in Apache
> 2.0....stuff that use to work seems like it doesn't and I gotta
> think thats because I don't know what I'm doing.  ;)

Can you be more specific about what it's (not) doing?  Other than the fact
that the snippet you sent in omitted certain important SSL directives
(which are probably present elsewhere in your config file if it worked
under Apache 1.3), the config looks okay to me, at least in terms of
NBVH vs. IPBVH.

--Cliff