On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:59:16 -0400
Weeve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm currently experiencing a problem running modssl on ultrasparc under
> linux.  modssl compiles and installs fine but when apache is started
> with ssl support, it no longer seems to respond to requests to either
> port 80 or 443.  Basically you can initiate a tcp connection to the port
> but once apache takes over it hangs.  If you start it up without modssl
> it works fine.

Some follow-up information;

The error logs for apache don't show anything in relation to this problem.
 According to them everything is running fine (both error_log and
ssl-error_log).

I read the FAQ on the site and looked at question
http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_faq.html#ToC20 as it seems to be very
similar to this setup but as far as I can tell I have things setup
correctly.

I'm currently using kernel 2.4.20, gcc-3.2.2 and glibc-2.3.1 to build
this.

If I build it with gcc-2.95.3 and glibc-2.2.5 it works.

Weeve