wasn't this an issue with a modssl version a year or two ago?  something
like the source files in the tarball not having the proper date stamps and
as Mad's mentiones, required a touch of a few files to make flex more
'flexable'?

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

--
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!