On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 04:33:11PM +0100, Evert Meulie wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The following case: A apache-2.0.48 server which was compiled without SSL. Now
> the powers that be have decided the server should also be able to support
> https, so mod_ssl needs to be 'added'.
>
> Is it possible to do this without recompiling/reinstalling all of Apache? How
> do I proceed?

In theory it should be possible if you have mod_so built in already (httpd -l
should list mod_so). But it is certainly much simpler just to rebuild apache
with --enable-ssl. In a standard build, there will be a build/ directory with
the file config.nice that contains all the options originally used to build
apache.

vh

Mads Toftum