-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag von Matt Stevenson
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. September 2004 11:53
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: mod_ssl on sparc solaris

Hi,

I haven't used authz_ldap in a while but I believe the
following config should work. Also you should see
mod_so.c listed for a "httpd -l".

./httpd -l
Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_so.c

openssl:
       CC=$(CC) ./config shared no-idea

modssl:
        ./configure \
--with-apache=$(COMP_DIR)/$(APACHE_DIR) \
         --with-ssl=$(COMP_DIR)/$(OPENSSL_DIR) \
--with-mm=$(COMP_DIR)/$(MM_DIR) )

apache:
        ./configure --prefix=$(APACHE_PREFIX) \