Hi,

I installed Bugzilla, and the directory it is in has the

VerifyClient require

and all the Apache directives set in the httpd.conf file.  It works fine
(the browsers makes me choose a client certificate) but when I submit a form
into Bugzilla I get an error to the effect that POST is not allowed, and
this appears in the Apache logs:

[Fri Dec 24 19:59:24 2004] [error] SSL Re-negotiation in conjunction with
POST
method not supported!\nhint: try SSLOptions +OptRenegotiate

I tried the fix recommended in the log message, but it doesn't work.  I
seemed to make it through one form OK, but then the next one got me the same
error message, both displayed by the browser and in the Apache logs.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks, Dave.