You can remove the password with the command
openssl rsa -in name_of_the_file_with_the_password-protected_private_key -out
name_of_the_file_without_password
In the output file there is just the private key, so if in the original file
contains also the certificate, you have to concatenate the decrypted private
key with the certificate.

Claudio Campetto