D i have to report you as spam or what please remove! THANKYOU

"William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> On Fri, May 05, 2006, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
>>Ping, in anticipation of a 2.8.26 for 1.3.35 (are we expecting one?)
>>
>>I didn't see any feedback, do any of the Apache guru's have comments? Any
>>clarifications? (I hope I made the specifics clear enough, below.)
>
> Hmmm... the cleanup is done in the ssl_hook_CloseConnection()
> function which comes after your ssl_hook_LogRequest() anyway. Do I
> understand correctly: under Win32 the r->pool is cleaned up _before_
> ssl_hook_CloseConnection() is called?

Yes, especially, with keep alives. Think about it, requests disappear while
the connection remains.

All in all the old code was evil, and equally faulty on unix. Only on unix,
we never free the pool mem (just hold it for recycling) and there's no second
thread to come along and appropriate it.

Bill