I am trying to switch to a secure server. Currently, when running an unsecure server I call a php page, called download.php, and it prints out two headers and then a comma separated list that it will drop into a file that I can use a spreadsheet on. The code looks like this:

      header("Content-Type: text/comma-separated-values");
      header("Content-Disposition: application; filename=ClassRoster.csv");
      $class = $classid;
      $tdata = tpl_class_roster('download');
      $csv->show($tdata);
The header() routine adds the stirngs to the headers and the $csv-show() has the two dimensional array displayed in a comma separated list format. This works perfectly fine when I don't use a secure server and access this using http:.

When I switch to a secure server all the other pages work fine, but this one the browser complains that it can't find or access the file.
now if I comment out the first header line:

/*
 header("Content-Type: text/comma-separated-values");
*/
      header("Content-Disposition: application; filename=ClassRoster.csv");
      $class = $classid;
      $tdata = tpl_class_roster('download');
      $csv->show($tdata);
Then I do get the two dimensional array to show up on the screen in the comma seperated list format as plain text, it doesn't bring up the spreadsheet.

Is there something else I need to do, add another header or set some httpd setting to allow the Content-Type header above to operate in the same manner that it does when not running httpd in secure mode ?

Is this some browser option that does not like the Content-Type header ?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris Kottaridis
Customer Support Engineer
Wind River Systems
719-522-9786

Customer Support Users' Guide (CSUG) for our support processes at:
http://www.windriver.com/support/resources/csug.pdf
To create and update your TSRs online, visit our TSR Manager (login required) at:
https://www.windriver.com/windsurf/tsrview/
Tech Tips, FAQs, Discussion Group, Proactive Alert and lot more at:
http://www.windriver.com/windsurf/tsrview/