Apparently, it's someting wrong with the certificates, as IE Watch gets:

ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_INVALID_CERT

What could this be? Firefox works just fine with these certs. Additionaly,
pop3s and imaps from Dovecot work fine with the same certs, even with MS
Outlook and Outlook Express clients.

It's a self created CA, with self signed certificates.

Any suggestions for what should I check further?

Thank you in advance!

BBR