Dear readers,

Can anyone teach me how to unload/kill/remove the SSL module from
memory, so when I restart Apache the SSL module will be loaded again?

The reason I am asking is because I get this error:

Starting httpd: [Sat Nov 04 18:59:43 2006] [warn] module ssl_module is
already loaded, skipping
[Sat Nov 04 18:59:43 2006] [warn] _default_ VirtualHost overlap on
port 443, the first has precedence
(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:443
Unable to open logs

and the strangest thing is, if I
~# mv /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_conf /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_conf_old
~# apachectl restart

it works, but https:// still works on the server.

So I guess if I could unload the module I could make the changes to
ssl_conf that I need, and restart Apache and the new settings would be
loaded.

Can anyone help me with this? =)

Lots of love,
Louise