Yes, I have SSLEngine On in ssl.conf, here's my ssl.conf file:

SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
SSLRandomSeed connect builtin

<IfDefine SSL>
Listen 443
Listen my.ip.ad.dr:443

AddType application/x-x509-ca-cert .crt
AddType application/x-pkcs7-crl    .crl

SSLPassPhraseDialog  builtin

SSLSessionCache         dbm:/var/run/ssl_scache
SSLSessionCacheTimeout  300

SSLMutex  file:/var/run/ssl_mutex

<VirtualHost _default_:443>

DocumentRoot "/usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs"
ServerName www.mydomain.net:443
ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/error_log
TransferLog /var/log/httpd/access_log

SSLEngine on

SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL

SSLCertificateFile /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/ssl.crt/server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/ssl.key/server.pem

<FilesMatch "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php3?)$">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</FilesMatch>
<Directory "/usr/pkg/libexec/cgi-bin">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Directory>

SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
         nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
         downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
CustomLog /var/log/httpd/ssl_request_log \
          "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"

</VirtualHost>

</IfDefine>

Any ideas?

http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html