I have downloaded the sources of latest apache 2.2.8 that includes mod_ssl as
well.  My concern is about the two vulnerabilities
(htp://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10736/info,
htp://www.securityfocus.com/bid/4189/info).  I do not have any information
whether or not these two vulnerabilities still exist or have been fixed in the
mod_ssl provided with apache sources 2.2.8.

After googling I could find out that these are solved in mod_ssl 2.8.19.  When
I go to modssl.org to download the latest version there is no download for
mod_ssl latest for apache 2.x versions?

Both of these look very old and looks like they might have been fixed.  But I
did not find it anywhere written.

      Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php