another information: what I see in libexec/ is just "mod_jk.sl", and under
modules/, just the file httpd.exp.

Ingrid

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tan, Liao [CMB-IT]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 5:34 PM
To: modssl-users@modssl.org
Subject: RE: Need to add/enable/install mod_ssl

Dave and All:

Ok, now I know I can try the directives in my apache.
Althought by the directives SSLRandomSeed it´s indicating I have the mod_ssl
installed, I checked and the files mod_ssl.so and mod_ssl.c are not in the
paths indicated, not in libexec/, nor in module/.
How do I get those files?

Thank you.
Ingrid