[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Chris Josephes) writes:
> SYNOPSIS
>
> I've been working on a set of modules for a couple of weeks now based on
> work I've been doing with several web page authors and copywriters.
>
> I created a module named Text::UberText which is designed to be a
> lightweight template system with the ability to be extended easily with
> third party code.
[...]
> OTHER TEMPLATE PARSERS
[...]

You overlooked HTML::Template, which I think would meet all of your
needs.  It is unfortunately buried under HTML:: but it is useful for
all kinds of templating tasks.

Anyway, rather than creating a new syntax, why not submit patches to
some existing templating system to add the features you want?

What do you mean by "uber"?  Do you mean "über"?  If so, to avoid the
ü charadcter, it should be "ueber" instead...

--Bill.

--
William R Ward            [EMAIL PROTECTED]          http://www.wards.net/~bill/
        Consistency is not really a human trait.