On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > Last I saw him, he was muttering "I think not..." at a party.
> > Haven't seen him since.
> When was that exactly?

A Renee Descartes joke.  Randal is a very funny guy.  Remember "I think
therefore I am" well the corollary is "I think not therefore I am not"
which leads to several versions of Descartes philosophically humorous
demise.  It's the single most popular philosophy joke in my experience.

--
</chris>

The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush. It
will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference, and undernourishment.
-Robert Maynard Hutchins, educator (1899-1977)