I'm currently putting together a group of modules which would transform file data in one format to data in another format. It will use plugin modules to allow for custom configuration and automate the process. I can't really think of a really great name for this module. The best names I've been able to come up with are:

Data::Transformation
Data::Convert

I don't know if Data:: is appropriate, since it normally refers to Perl data structures. Besides the main name, the module would include a number of plugins that would be under the primary namespace.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Sterling

--
 Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp

 "...The balance of power is the scale of peace. The same balance would
 be preserved were all the world not destitute of arms, for all would
 be alike, but since some will not, others dare not lay them
 aside...Horrid mischief would ensue...the weak will become a prey to
 the strong."                      -- Thomas Paine