* Smylers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003-11-02 18:05]:
> A. Pagaltzis writes:
> > This has been invented by Abigail quite a while ago and is
> > called "inside out objects". See
> > http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=219378
>
> Thanks for that.  Knowing that Abigail has used this technique
> gives me confidence that it works!

Actually I just noticed it's not even inside out objects. If two
classes in a hierarchy where one is an ancestor of the other both
use ::FakeAttributes, they can *still* trample over each other's
attributes, so you still need to know all your ancestors'
attributes' names (including private attributes).

Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."